Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The vortex discovered...

Every house has one...
It's the place where tv remotes, change, cellphone chargers, keys, left socks and in this case, passports go to...

We had a problem with a vortex during our trip to the Philippines... Many things have gone missing, but when a passport disappeared, all hell broke loose.

My fellow NY models have already left for the States, but I'm in Manila for another week.
Since it's just me, I decided that it's time to do some uninterrupted cleaning, to my surprise, I discovered a fraction of the vortex...
I found the missing passport!

(It's not my passport by the way, that's not the reason why my stay in Manila extended)

Motto of the story, don't let the vortex get hold of your valuables...

No comments:

Post a Comment