Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Would I ask if I knew???

Right, so I have to maneuver my way through the city of Manila...
Sounds easy? Wrong... It's the most difficult place to get around if you're foreign.

I gave the address of my destination with confidence to the taxi driver just to be asked for directions, because the city is very confusing.
Agreed, mr taxi driver, it is confusing.. I still don't know where anything is and I'm on my third visit.
And google maps isn't helping me much either..

Oh well, site seeing is fun too!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment