Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Healthy paranoia, Facebook is stupid and from now on I will lie...

So Facebook dropped the ball... Again...
I have a block list, like every other paranoid person, I'm not shy to admit it.
I have a need to try to keep myself safe. (that's why it's healthy paranoia see?)

One person with sheer devil power sneaked through the cracks and somehow got hold of me on Facebook. So much for not being able to find me.

If blocking doesn't work then I guess not allowing them to see anything on your profile is another good option... Right, now to get the settings to cooperate. Why can people still view my photos after I have selected them as the exception to viewing them...

Now, that isn't working either... Now I will just have to lie about everything?
right... This is a mess.
Thank you Facebook as always...

No comments:

Post a Comment