Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Monday, May 30, 2011

Hot, spotted and bothered...

On the tropic side of the world, I seem to look like the more endangered species called the red, spotted tourist. * Waving sarcasm sign wildly*

Okay, so I don't have sunburn that's  too obvious, but I can surely feel the burn.
All because I decided to be conceited and used skin care products that's suppose to make skin look youthful and healthy... Missed the minute warning that says: "this product may make skin more sensitive to sun exposure"

Let's think about this. If you want your skin to look younger, making it more sensitive to SUN is not the best option... Idiotic product... 
So I have slight sunburn.

Also, I am covered in mosquito bites. I think I might just die from Dengue fever... The chances of not being bitten by a mosquito that's not carrying the virus is really slim when I look at all these bites.

Otherwise I have chicken pox. For the third time. 
Or will it be shingles by now? 



No comments:

Post a Comment