Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm not in Starbucks anymore..

It's one of the hottest days ever and I'm looking for refuge in any place with AC.
Frying eggs on the sidewalk is a definite possibility.

I'm sure of it that I left some parts of the soles of my shoes behind on my walk to the nearest mall.

Enough about that.. I'm looking for food.. Something that doesn't involve a snack from Starbucks or that has an instruction that says, just add water.. Instant foods just aren't filling..

I chose a family restaurant, because they don't have rice with all their meals.. Sadly I once again got the shocked table for one response.. Guess I was asking for it though, since it's. Sunday afternoon...
Who cares though, when the zombies invade, I'll be use to doing things on my own..
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment