Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Internet is just another word for unreliable..

I've been going without internet for the past three days...

It just won't seem to work at all!!!
The gods of internet have decided that I'm not worthy enough to access my blog...

I've been updating it via my BB which ultimately sucks..

Internet is like crack.. Once you've used it, you're hooked and when it's become a source of entertainment, you're royally screwed without it.

I have serious withdrawals. I cannot watch any videos on youtube and I cannot pursue my goal of being a facebook stalker...

Curse the internet and all its false forms of distraction!!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment