Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Judas down the isle...

I did yet another wedding show today. but with one difference.
The music choice for the show was really interesting.

Now usually the music is nauseatingly sweet, pretty and innocent to place emphasis on the fact that it's a wedding dress show...

For this show, the song choices included some crap song by Cher, How great Thou art which was followed by Lady Gaga's Judas..
Just imagine girls in huge white dresses walking to Judas...
Not that I think Lady Gaga emphasizes innocence... What a contrast...

And just for fun, here's the song...

No comments:

Post a Comment