Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Monday, May 9, 2011

Curse the gods of sleep and fashion!!!

So the gods of sleep and fashion aren't very happy with me right now..
they have conspired against me.

I had the worst nightmare... I woke up before 6am after falling asleep in the early morning hours...
Why, oh why would I dream about missing all my shows?!
It's probably because I was all OCD about my schedule, highlighting and rewriting everything to make sure I don't miss out on a show..

Curse you conspiring gods! Let me get some sleep before sleep deprivation robs me of the last bit of sanity, logic and cognitive skills that I'm gonna lose three days into fashion week!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. I used to battle falling asleep, but now I read a book before I put the light off. It usually causes me to nod off while I am reading, which in turn gets me to put the book down and the light off.

    Also...don't read anything pertaining to your profession...it will also keep the mind active...

    ReplyDelete