Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's pink, therefore I want it.

I saw a pink vespa today and I want it.
It proves that if they make things in pink, girls like me that haven't outgrown the barbie phase, will buy it. Curse people who figured out that hello kitty and pink make suckers out of us pink loving good natured people.

Most of my gadgets are pink. I think it's a protection mechanism. If it's pink it doesn't get stolen as quickly and no one wants to borrow it since it's an indication of all things feminine. (that does include men who wear pink shirts, it just looks wrong to me)

To be honest. I just like pink. Pink makes me happy.

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm...no comment. This is a family show... ;-)

    Besides, your brother also reads your blog and would probably moer me next time he saw me...hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I just realized how ambiguous the post is...
    very much a that's what she said moment...

    ReplyDelete