Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's not what you think! It's strictly for reasearch... For personal reasons...

I have a firm belief that when one lacks knowledge on a topic, you should do some research.
My blogging skills are rudimentary to say the least, so today I decided to do... research.
I've spent most of the day in the company of other blogs. Reading them ogling at the photos and then also sometimes wondering how a mommy with five kids gets it right to look after them and still have time left to devote to a pretty awesome blog.

Okay, so I need photos...With captions (Oops! I forgot that) Not any photos,
I need photos of my pets, children and husband... (I think I've been reading the mommy blogs)
Here's the first BIG problem.  All my pets are far, far away, so unless mom emails their pics, it won't reach the blog. Then children... Uh, maybe I'll just drop that topic for now.

Also I need interesting personal stories... So now, I travel and I work... I'm a gypsy...
I meet new people all the time, I work with different people on a regular basis.
(Does that make me interesting?)

Well I do have a really funny story about a nun, but that's not the topic today.

Right, I can see one positive development here! This blog will probably become a really good hobby, it's my world anyway...





No comments:

Post a Comment