Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hold my hand

Hold my hand
Hold my hand when we travel on bumpy roads and slippery paths.
Hold me close during cold storms
Protect me from that which may harm me.
Catch me
Catch me when I want to fall.
Do not let me go.
Become my eyes when I cannot see what lies ahead.
Look at me
Look at me and absorb all that you see.
Gaze into my eyes and stare into my soul.
Look at me and see the pure love that I have for you.
Lead me
Lead me on this journey.
Lead me through the darkest of times.
Point out the stars in those moments of despair.
Map the heavens with the stars of hope that you carry with you.
Hold me close when I am alone.
Catch me when I fall into despair.
Lead me towards hope when I want to go astray.
Look at the stars of hope that you have given me.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment