Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Monday, November 8, 2010

Irony...

I have decided to run around Singapore with a camera.
Not much of a big deal. Wrong, for me it is. I love taking photos, don’t get me wrong, but I just tend to… forget.
I realized that I’m in the generation just before the great happy snappy era.
Just go look on facebook. All those born in the 90’s have over a thousand pictures up of themselves and those who live in countries where digital cameras made their appearance first have more photos on their pages than those who had to wait a bit longer and pay considerably more for a digital camera.
So I’m going to say that this is the reason why I tend to take less photos than my peers. (That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it!)
I thought that I should maybe invest in a camera that produces instant photos, like the legendary Polaroid camera. Mmmm, awesome possibilities for creativity and the super fun part is watching your picture develop right before your eyes… Awesome.
So anyway, I tried to document my average day and then I ended up wanting yet another camera…
This is becoming quite an expensive obsession or collection.

And the irony of this post... I'm not adding ANY photos today!

Oh, how I love irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment