Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

When it's almost Christmas and I get to relax, then...

I've had a few off days... good time to relax, catch up on some sleep and... Watching animations...
Awesome...

I also wanted to get all ready for Christmas, so I've been watching The Nightmare Before Christmas.
I can't remember it being so creepy, but I do love Boogie's boys and their very catchy song...
So I've been singing their warped song as my personal version of a Christmas carol...



'Kidnap the Sandy Claws lock him up real tight, throw away the key and switch off all the lights...
Kidnap the Sandy Claws, bury him for 90 years and see if he talks...'

No comments:

Post a Comment