Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Just a bit of this and that...


Back in the day at the age of 19 with my Ford Supermodel of the World friends


Me and my young little 17 year old roomie back stage at the vitamin water show

The view from ION sky 59 stories up

View from ION sky during the day
I don't know if it was sheer boredom that made me wonder about this, but at the ION Sky lounge they had these awesome viewers that guests could use to look at the city. Once something interesting is seen, you can zoom in for a closer look...

I wanted to know if it's possible to stalk someone using those viewers, you know, get a sneak peek into people's apartments, random things like that... Well if you were wondering if it's possible; It's not...

I probably just watched too many episodes of Friends where they spy on 'ugly naked guy'... Or maybe I'm developing a serious problem. (Five seasons of House = valid medical opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment