Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Thursday, November 11, 2010

What are models?

" It's so weird that people think that models don't eat, do they think we're robots?"

That's what my new roomie said at a job today. I found this hilarious... Sadly.
Models aren't robots... Put a plate of snacks out backstage and see how fast it disappears. Models can put most people to shame. (Surprise!)

I've actually done a show where the exit of the dressing room was close to the entrance of the kitchen.(strange setup, don't question it) The first waiter that walked out of the kitchen was attacked my about ten starving models and had to turn around and go directly back. I have never in my life seen waiters dodge people so effectively.
Waiters briefing in short: Do NOT let the models get to your trays.

So coming back to the fact that models aren't robots.
Time to rescue my feet, heels all day is murder...

4 comments:

  1. It is cause you never eat and then attack the poor waiters....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! It's because we have fast metabolisms and need to eat often that we attack the waiters...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time for those Crocs...or is it a case of models eat like crocs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. models are more like scavengers...

    ReplyDelete