Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The small things...

I admit, I didn't have the best week so far, it was awful to be honest... I'm not going into details, as I have sufficiently felt sorry for myself.

I have realised that yes, my week was a nightmare (according to me), but nothing in comparison to what some people need to deal with.

I do not need to live in extreme poverty, I'm not all alone, I can sleep in a bed, afford food,  
I have had the opportunity to go to school, I'm healthy and I have never faced death, just to mention as few, the list can go on and on.

And I was feeling sorry for myself over a few silly events...
Sometimes we need to be grateful for the "small" things in life, then the bigger picture does seem more bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment