Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Sunday, November 14, 2010

What are people thinking???

I read a very upsetting post on facebook.
Someone would pay a vet to remove a dog's vocal chords, but not to get the dog fixed???

So now I want to know, WHY DO PEOPLE WHO EVEN CONSIDER THIS HAVE PETS?

Maybe if we can remove that person's  vocal chords, the world will be a calmer place...

If you have pets, give them hugs and kisses and spoil them.
They are defenseless against the actions of people and they cannot fend for themselves, they love their owners unconditionally and they don't always understand what they have done wrong.

We should learn to love animals, not harm and abuse them.
Help an animal shelter this festive season, by sponsoring some presents it's Christmas after all...
Go look at wet nose animal rescue centre, just one of the many in SA
wet nose animal shelter

No comments:

Post a Comment