Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Sunday, November 7, 2010

You just gotta love...

A good thunderstorm on a crazy hot day, finding 20 dollars in a pocket, laughing until your sides hurt and room mates...

So I've had quite a few roomies in my life so far and I have realised that there's probably no better way to learn to be more patient.
The usual arguments of dirty dishes, loud music and bathroom hogging aside, room mates aren't all that bad.
they have good shoulders to cry on, they cheer me up when I'm down and they just let the good times roll.

Today was one of those killer hot days again in Singapore, but I braved it like a good tourist (not that I really am one) with my backpack and camera. The streets were busy and the rain stayed away just long enough for me to go to no more that seven 7 elevens to look for a local sim card... and I still don't have one.



Just walking around


Christmas decorations up already

more christmas decorations

Orchard road






No comments:

Post a Comment